jueves, 12 de marzo de 2015

I'm starting again

No hay comentarios:
 
I had planned an entry about my crisis, about how retarded my classmates are, and about my paranoia these days. But then i thought that i want to write everything down, but in a positive (?) way~ So instead of that, i'm just going to talk about how i've been doing lately.

~

Even though i draw almost everyday because of my career, i'm doing it again and this time it's about the things i like. I started using SAI a long time ago, but it was just now that i decided to use the Wacom tablet. I have to say, i'm pretty happy with the results.


I like the TaguMaru one the most. Actually, i kind of hated the KameDa just after finishing it, but that's ok, i know being able to see my flaws will help me improve.

I been searching for a lot of tutorials, tips, and references. And this week i proposed myself to make at least ONE drawing every week. I want to see how much progress can i do in a year, i'm really excited.

Also, a lot of nice people has told me how talented i am ♥ I surely don't want to be a prude bitch, but it makes me smile widely and motivates me too (σ´・v・`*).

~

Moving on, i stopped feeling bad about spending money on myself, so i bought two Missh boxes with a lot of products that i'll probably review soon. I think i'm in love with these boxes, they come out each month with different stuff for a reasonable price <3


I'll do an entry about them but it'll be in spanish, i'm not sure about it but i think they're only availabe in Mexico D:


KISS KISS KISS came out yesterday, btw. I'm listening to it on loop for a whole week now. I can't figure out which song is my fav, again. I'm loving it for now, and i know KKK gill grow on me eventually :v 

I can't wait for my copies to arrive! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff